Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things Jeff's Noticed


Jeff Houghton hosts a show here in Springfield called "The Mystery Hour." He does a bit where he tells his audience about things he has noticed in life. Here are some examples from his show, last Friday.

- When I came home today I thought my wife surprised me with an HDTV, but it turns out she just dusted off the screen.

- I couldn't get my dog to stop peeing on the carpet, so I have up and started putting carpet cleaner in his water dish.

- My neighbor has had a 'moving sale' every weekend for the last two years.

- I bet that when they were making the seating chard for the typewriter that 'm' and 'n' were really excited to sit by each other because they were already friends.

- My twitter account got hacked, but what sucked most about it was that 'hacked me' is way cooler than regular me.

- That I had an embarassing moment the other day. I asked a woman if she was pregnant... she wasn't... she was a man.

- Sometimes I will put grapes in with my raisin bran. I like to think of it as taking kids on a field trip to an old folks home.

Check out more of Jeff and what he has to say at The Mystery Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment