Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who Do You Love?


Who do you love more?
Your girl or your bike?

I'll never forget the first time I saw you.
Bike Wife

I wanted you instantly.
Bike Wife

I often find myself daydreaming about you.
Bike Wife

There's more than 1 photo of you on my desk.
Bike Wife

I love showing you off to my friends.
Bike Wife

My friends often remark how attractive you are.
Bike Wife

In a typical week, we spend 5 or more hours of quality time together.
Bike Wife

When you're around, I look at you with adoration and longing.
Bike Wife

In the last three months, I've spent more than $250 on you.
Bike Wife

I desperately want to take you to Italy.
Bike Wife

You make my heart beat faster.
Bike Wife

You make me feel young again.
Bike Wife

You have taken me places and shown me things I never thought I would see.
Bike Wife

When I'm alone with you, I'm at peace with the world.
Bike Wife

You were made for me.
Bike Wife

I can't live without you.
Bike Wife

I will never upgrade to a newer model.
Bike Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment